Tuesday, October 25, 2011

New Up-cycling to come!

Hello all! I haven't been posting for the last few days because I have a BUNCH of neat projects in the works... but none finished :(. My hubby decided to jump on the crafty band-wagon this week and while I LOVE all the help it means that my house is a complete wreck as he finishes his projects. Here are a couple coming your way!
 Hubby working on the coffee table he found (free = awesome!) Can't wait to show you this one!
 We got this entertainment center from a friend of mine hoping we could use it as an entertainment center. Once we got it home we realized that our tv doesn't fit... what to do?!?! UP-CYCLE! It's going to become many AMAZING projects (a chalk board, a wooded background for sayings in the little one's room, a laundry folding table, shelves, etc...)
Then surgery began...
 He's so handsome!

 This is the glass door from the cabinet of the entertainment center. I'm almost done painting the border and after that I'm going to paint the glass with homemade chalkboard paint complete with flowers and everything!... Much more to come on this one!
Tater decided he needed to help, isn't he cute!


So that's it for now, I'll be posting lots of fun pictures and how to's very soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment